Grenoble INP Rubrique Formation 2022

Sports practice

" Sports practice is compulsory in 1st and 2nd years. So, in the event of total or partial inability for the academic year or a semester, you have to provide a medical sports exemption certificate (drawn up by your referring doctor if possible) upon your registration.

For the university’s sport competitions, you have compulsorily to provide a certificate according to which you fit to practice sport competitions in order to get your sport membership card. ”