Grenoble INP Rubrique Vie etudiante 2022

International students : Housing

Student in individual mobility (excluding exchanges and partnerships)

You want to be housed in a university residence for the start of the new academic year in September and you are under 30 years old?

An agreement between Grenoble INP - UGA and the Crous of Grenoble allows students of foreign nationality registering for at least one academic year to be eligible for the allocation of accommodation in a social student residence of Grenoble.

The number of places is limited. In order to be considered for accommodation by the Crous, the request must be made in accordance with the following procedure BEFORE JUNE 25, 2024:

Step by step procedure
Contact the student affairs of your admission 's department of Grenoble INP - UGA

Your request are not successful ? Other solutions are available to you:

Student in exchange programmes

Your home university has signed an agreement with Grenoble INP - UGA and your are arriving inpart of specific programme (Eramus+, Double Degree, etc..) see the international page

Campus France scholarship student

You wish to be housed in a university residence? Campus France has a partnership with the Crous.
Please contact Campus France directly in your country of residence.