Grenoble INP Graduate Schools of Engineering and Management, Université Grenoble Alpes offers 2 types of English taught Masters programs, relying on the skills and know-how of teacher-researchers in our engineering schools:
- International Masters programs, fully taught in English and dedicated to international students
- English taught Masters, also open to French students.
International Masters programs
Specific-fees Masters programs are fully taught in English, and specifically tailored for international students, with services such as French classes and administrative support.
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering - SIE
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering - HCE
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings - SGB
- Master in Materials for Nuclear Energy - MaNuEn
- Master in Mobile Autonomous and Robotic Systems - MARS
- Master in Engineering of Functional Materials - EFM
- Master in Functionalized Advanced Materials Engineering - FAME+
- MSc European Master in Nuclear Energy - EMINE
- Master in Advanced Materials for Innovation and Sustainability - AMIS
- European Master Programme on Sustainable Materials - SUMA
- Zero-Defect Manufacture for a Circular Economy Master's Program - ZD
- Platforms for digitalised value networks Master's Program
- Master in Manufacturing Adaptive Key Enhancers for a Sustainable Industry - MAKES
Masters & Degrees taught in english
(also open to French students)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics - MSIAM
- Master in Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization - ORCO
- Master in Cybersecurity - CySec
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble - MoSIG
- Joint Master of Science CoDaS
Electronics & Informatics
Materials science & engineering
Signal & Image Processing
If you have a 4-year university degree, but your level of French is not sufficient to take courses in French, you can apply to these programs.
- Master "Le Quanti" : Research and Data Intellignce in Marketing
- European Master in Customer Relationship Marketing program - MERCURI
Management of Information Systems
Complete range of Masters programs
Please refer to our complete graduate academic offer:
A Master is a two-year (4 semesters) course. Master 1 (1st year) is accessible to students who have completed a bachelor (or equivalent). The admission criterion for master 2 (2nd year) is a master 1 or equivalent qualification, your prior studies must be related to the Master's program you wish to apply for.
A Master can also be taken over one or two years as part of a continuing professional development program.
More information: please contact our international office.
French State controlled Master's degree
Financer ses études
Appel à candidatures - Master Scholarships 2017-2018
- IDEX (5000 à 8000 €)
- Bourses d'excellence Persyval-Lab (8000 €) : deadline Monday, May 22, 2017