You are an exchange student ?
This means your home university has signed an inter-institutional agreement (IIA) with Grenoble INP - UGA and you are coming in the framework of an exchange programme (Erasmus, ORA...).
You are a double degree student ?
You are considered as an exchange student and you will be graduated both in your home university and Grenoble INP - UGA.
- Once admitted, you will need to register in one of our 8 schools, based on the degree you attend.
- In the framework of the exchange program, you are expected to participate in your host school classes and lectures, and to undertake its exams and projects according to school rules, as French students do. You may choose your classes through the learning agreement a document you have to fill and that must be validated by both your home institution and your host school.
- At the end of your stay, you will receive a course transcript of records for the course taken, an ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) grade and ECTS credits for followed classes.
- Please, check with your local international office if your Home University and Grenoble INP - UGA, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management, have signed an exchange or doubledegree agreement.
- You have to be nominated by your Home University.
When to apply ?
- Full Academic Year or Fall semester 2024-25: from March 1st to April 30th 2024
- Spring semester 2024/25: from September 15th to November 12th, 2024
How to apply?
- Your Home University directly sends by e-mail the list of their nominated students (with your name/surname, e-mail address, field of study, School of Grenoble INP - UGA in which you want to apply for).
- The International Relations Office from Grenoble INP - UGA will send you the link to the application form with a copy to their coordinator and the School. Even you have already completed an application in your home university to study abroad you must also complete the Grenoble INP - UGA's application form : we do not accept any application sent by email.
The application campaign for Spring semester 2024 is closed.
You will be able to apply for the next academic year 2024-2025 or Fall semester 2024-25 from March 1st, 2024.
NOTE: Applications for exchanges do not cover internships or end of study projects. Please refer to this page for more information on the matter "You are a prospective intern, PhD, researcher or teaching faculty"
Supporting documents to be uploaded
(please provide a translation in English or in French)
- Curriculum Vitae Resume
- Cover letter
- Last degree obtained
- List of past courses attended at your Home University
- List of courses currently attended at your Home University
- Academic transcript of records
- Test (IELTS, TOEIC, etc…) or Language certificate
- Recommendation letter from one of your Professor
- Learning agreement
- Letter from the Home University certifying that the student is allowed to study abroad through a mobility program.
Important information for non European students
Scholarships and funding
Fact Sheet 2023 - 2024
- Contact the International Mobility Office
- Find your school's international relations contact
- Follow all our international news on :