Grenoble INP Alumni is a nonprofit organization established under French law and was recognized as a public interest organization on June 30, 1926.
Regional chapters and global reach
Grenoble INP Alumni has chapters across France and around the world. It also runs topic-specific interest groups.
The association’s mission is to maintain ties between students and alumni and to promote Grenoble INP- UGA. It is one of the founding members of the Grenoble INP Partners Foundation, which supports academic excellence and promotes Grenoble INP- UGA.
Grenoble INP Alumni is managed by volunteers and is a driving force in student internship and student and alumni career placement. The association’s directory (online and print versions) provides students and recent graduates with access to a large number of alumni. The association’s events give students and alumni many opportunities to network.
Each year Grenoble INP Alumni organizes a mentoring program that pairs Year 2 students with alumni.
A selection of Grenoble INP Alumni services:
- Website: http://alumni.grenoble-inp.fr
- A comprehensive directory of Grenoble INP- UGA students and alumni ;
- A database of alumni positions ;
- Meetings, workshops, and talks that provide a wide range of quality opportunities for students and alumni to network ;
- Job postings ;
- Career Club ;
- Lifetime email address in partnership with Grenoble INP ;
- Monthly newsletter for students and alumni ;
- Grenoble INP Alumni social network accounts (Facebook, Viadeo, LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Zero-percent loans.
46 avenue Félix Viallet - F38031 Grenoble Cedex 1
Tel. +33 4 82 53 00 95