Aller au menu Aller au contenu
Grenoble INP

Institut polytechnique de Grenoble

Grenoble Institute of Technology

Incoming scholarships

Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation grants

The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship programme for international master students at Grenoble INP. The grant amounts to 5000 euros per semester (maximum duration 1 or 2 semestres).

Application campaign for 2017 is now closed.


The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to foreign students (i.e. students currently enrolled in a University outside France) who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).

Eiffel Scholarships

Eiffel excellence scolarship program allows to finance foreign students education in Master's degree, Engineering degree or PhD.


Persyval-Lab scholarships

This selective pre-doctoral grant program is aimed at excellent students who wish to follow a M2 (second year of a Master's Degree) at Université de Grenoble (UG) and who express a strong interest to conduct a thesis in a Persyval laboratory.

FITEC programs from the CDEFI

French Engineering Schools Conference : these programs can finance students' and teachers' mobility coming from, or going to Brazil (BRAFITEC), Argentina (ARFITEC), Mexico (MEXITEC), or Chile (CHILFITEC).

Région Rhône-Alpes CMIRA program

This program is managed by the International Relations department
  • Incoming scholarships : to welcome foreign students, PhD and researchers
  • Outgoing scholarships : Explora Pro and Explora Pro scholarships allow Grenoble INP students and researchers to go and study or intern abroad.


The Franco-German university proposes mobility scholarships for double degree students. At Grenoble INP, the "official" double degree concerned is the Phelma/Karlsruhe agreement (Electrotechnic).

Other scholarships for foreign students:

  • French government scholarships : French governement offers each year a substancial number of study scholarships. Information is available on French ambassies' and consulates'  websites in your home country.
  • Foreign Government Scholarships Program : some governements offer mobility scholarships to students. Check with your home country's Education Ministry.
  • CampusBourses website will quickly give you information about available grants, and allows a profile based search (from Bachelor to Postdoctoral).

Written by Pauline Tardy Galliard

Date of update May 16, 2017

Communauté Université Grenoble Alpes
To improve the quality of this site and the service rendered to the user, we use cookies audience measurement. By continuing your visit to this site, you agree to our use of cookies for this purpose. More