LEPMI Bureau 349 1130 rue de la piscine BP75 38402 Saint Martin D'Hères
Personal Website : http://
- Electrochemistry (methods; kinetics; interfaces; electrocatalysis; corrosion; materials for electrochemistry).
- Chemistry (physical and analytical).
- Energy conversion and storage (materials, technology, durability and selection of electrochemical generators; physical-chemistry of electrochemical generators).
- Interfacial electrochemistry: well-defined surfaces; double layer; in situ coupling of physical techniques with electrochemistry (FTIR and Raman spectroscopies; XRay absorption spectroscopy; differential electrochemical mass spectrometry).
- Electrocatalysis: mechanisms and kinetics of electrooxidation of non-carbonaceous fuels and electroreduction of oxygen on carbon or oxide supported metal/alloyed nanoparticles or bulk surfaces.
- Durability of PEMFC electrodes and catalysts; determination of aging mechanisms; link between the PEMFC performances degradation and the morphology/composition/performances of the membrane/electrode assemblies.
- Li-air batteries: mechanisms of the oxygen reactions in lithiated media (aqueous or non-aqueous).
Ingineer from Grenoble-INP ENSEEG (1997)
2015 Recipiendary of the 2015 Asgard fellowship
2014 Electrocatalysis Annual Authorship Award for the paper: “ILTEM study of Pt/C and PtCo/C nanostructured electrocatalysts ageing: effects of morphological and compositional changes on the oxygen reduction reaction activity”, by Nikkuni et al. Electrocatalysis 4 (2013) 104-116
2013-2018 Junior member of Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2010 " Oronzio and Niccolò De Nora Foundation Prize of ISE on Applied Electrochemistry", International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
2009 "Best Young Electrochemist", Société Chimique de France (SCF)
Main industrial collaborations:
- AXANE, Air Liquide
Main Academic collaborations:
- LEMTA, Université de Lorraine (O . Lottin, G. Maranzana)
- Mines ParisTech (S. Berthon-Fabry)
- Université de Strasbourg (E. Savinova, A. Bonnefont)
- Fraunhofer ICT Karlsruhe (Allemagne, C. Cremers)
- Academy of sciences (Czech Republic, J. Vondràk)
- Université de Liège (Belgium, N. Job)
- Universidad de São Paulo, São Carlos (Brazil, E.A. Ticianelli, F.H.B. Lima)
- University of New Mexico (USA, P. Atanassov)
- Northeastern University, Boston (USA, S. Mukerjee)
- University of Alicante (Spain, J. Feliu)
Scientific production (April 2016 - h factor = 31, 2792 citations):
- 111 papers in peer-reviewed journals
- 7 book chapters
- 20 extended abstracts
- 157 communications in (inter)national conferences (29 invited)
- 31 invited seminars in (foreign) industry/university
- 4 patents
Date of update April 6, 2016