Grenoble INP - UGA has a long-standing tradition of maintaining strong ties with relevant industries, and as par of this, 8,500 students go on industrial internship placements each year.
Grenoble INP is commited to excellent research and contributes to 28 research laboratories, including 8 international laboratories, and 4 laboratories in partnership with France's Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and Université Grenoble Alpes.
In addition, Grenoble INP has a strong international reach, and is part of student exchange programmes with research and higher education partners in over 50 countries.
Research and business promotion
- 1,500 engineering degrees
- 1 100 masters
- 230 doctorates
- 8,500 students
- 660 researchers and research and teaching fellows
- 150 industrial research-based training agreements
- € 12 M research contracts (public and private)
- 30 spin-off businesses in 5 years
2,200 work placements per year
8 months of the engineering course in industry
100 businesses represented on the governing bodies
280 professionals involved in training courses
65 students on apprenticeships
- 11 European technology universities in CLUSTER network.
- 350 cooperation and exchange agreements with +50 countries
- 70 % of engineering students study abroad (3 months to 1 year)
- 46 engineering double degree agreements
Download Grenoble INP in figures as pdf file