Professor at Grenoble-INP ;
Head of the Master of Electrochemistry and Processes for Energy and the Environment (Phelma-EPEE, Master ElP) ;
Leader of the group of Interfacial Electrochemistry and Processes (EIP) at LEPMI ;
Editor of Journal of Power Sources.
1130 rue de la piscine
38402 Saint Martin D'Hères
- Energy conversion and storage (materials, technology, durability and selection of electrochemical generators; physical-chemistry of electrochemical generators).
- Interfacial electrochemistry: well-defined surfaces; double layer; in situ coupling of physical techniques with electrochemistry (FTIR and Raman spectroscopies; XRay absorption spectroscopy; differential electrochemical mass spectrometry).
- Electrocatalysis: mechanisms and kinetics of electrooxidation of non-carbonaceous fuels and electroreduction of oxygen on carbon or oxide supported metal/alloyed nanoparticles or bulk surfaces.
- Durability of PEMFC electrodes and catalysts; determination of aging mechanisms; link between the PEMFC performances degradation and the morphology/composition/performances of the membrane/electrode assemblies.
- Li-air batteries: mechanisms of the oxygen reactions in lithiated media (aqueous or non-aqueous).
2014Electrocatalysis Annual Authorship Award for the paper: “ILTEM study of Pt/C and PtCo/C nanostructured electrocatalysts ageing: effects of morphological and compositional changes on the oxygen reduction reaction activity”, by Nikkuni et al. Electrocatalysis4 (2013) 104-116
2013-2018Junior member of Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2013Best labwork class in electrochemistry, Société Chimique de France (SCF - ORIGALYS)
2010 " Oronzio and Niccolò De Nora Foundation Prize of ISE on Applied Electrochemistry", International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
2009 "Best Young Electrochemist", Société Chimique de France (SCF)
Main industrial collaborations:
- AXANE, Air Liquide
Main Academic collaborations:
- LEMTA, Université de Lorraine (O . Lottin, G. Maranzana)
- Mines ParisTech (S. Berthon-Fabry, C. Beauger)
- Université de Strasbourg (E. Savinova, A. Bonnefont)
- Fraunhofer ICT Karlsruhe (Allemagne, C. Cremers)
- Université de Liège (Belgium, N. Job)
- Universidad de São Paulo, São Carlos (Brazil, E.A. Ticianelli, F.H.B. Lima)
- University of New Mexico (USA, P. Atanassov)
- Northeastern University, Boston (USA, S. Mukerjee)
- Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC (USA, K. Swider-Lyons)